Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars .- Proverbs 9:1
The Goal Achievers Seven Traditions is designed provide guidelines for relationships between our team members, and to shed light on our values that serve as the adhesion that keeps our team unified ,highly effective, positive and focused on our primary purpose.
1. Our common welfare should come first; personal achievement depends on Goal Achievers unity.
2. There is no authority, other than the spirit of cooperation expressed through our group conscience. Our facilitators are but trusted servants.
3. Each group has one primary purpose: to help one another towards the achievement of each member’s goals.
4. Our public relations policy is based primarily on attraction rather than promotion.
5. Our direction is born out of 17 Principles:
- Definiteness of Purpose
- Mastermind Alliance
- Applied Faith
- Going the Extra Mile
- Pleasing Personality
- Personal Initiative
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Accurate Thinking
- Controlled Attention
- Overcoming Adversity and Defeat
- Creative Vision
- Maintenance of Sound Health
- Budgeting Time & Money
- Habit Force
6. Our collective values are the foundation of Goal Achievers, ever reminding us to put principles before personalities.
7. None of us are perfect. We claim a quest towards constant, never ending progress, rather than perfection.